Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2015

҉ Holidayyy ҉



So my exams are finally done! Instead of feeling relieved (like everyone’s telling me I should), I feel a bit lost. I’ve had the best time of my life at university and the feeling that it’ll be over in a month is absolutely heart-breaking/terrifying!! Whilst I am excited for the next chapter to begin, it’s daunting not knowing which career path to choose and even what city I want to live in. I’ll be working for the Enquiry Unit at the university during Clearing over the summer until I’m out in the big wide world!

Before that, I’ve decided I need a week of relaxation, so I’ve booked a holiday with my girlfriend, Georgia. We’re going to Protaras in Cyprus and I’m soooo excited! I’m definitely a summer baby and love being outside so we’ve planned to go to a waterpark, on a boat trip, as well as lounging by the pool (with a few well-deserved cocktails, I’m sure). I’ve never been to Cyprus before and I’ve heard some great things about it, so I want to make the most out of my week.

My exam results are due out whilst I’m on holiday so it could be a great reason to celebrate (or drown my sorrows – but hopefully not!), and I’m meant to get my dissertation grade this Friday so I’m excited/ nervous for that too!

Even though university is now finished, I still have a lot to do (as usual!) including a course this weekend for level 1 & 2 cheerleading coaching qualification. I’m really looking forward to it because it means I am able to potentially start my own cheerleading squad and enter my team in to competitions, which keeps my options open. I’m hoping I can continue cheerleading at Greenwich next year but it all depends where I decide to live. 

Next week we have our awards for cheerleading and old boys day, which is where old members of sports teams come down to meet the new members and have an after party and BBQ in sparrows. Tonight I’m having a leaving party – the theme is last day of school, so we’re going to dress up in school uniforms and sign each other’s t-shirts!

Lots of love,

Melissa xoxo

 This is where we’re staying in Cyprus!

No comments:

Post a Comment